Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do I have to be vaccinated to participate in these activities?
- Vaccinated Participants: An individual is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after he or she has received two doses of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnarty, Moderna or any WHO EUL vaccines. Participants will be required to produce proof of vaccination during registration on the day of the event.
- Unvaccinated Participants: Participants must provide a valid Pre-Event Testing (PET) result from any MOH-approved medical service provider on the actual day of the clinics. PET must be valid for 24-hours and covers the participant throughout the duration of the clinic timeslot that you are attending
Is there an age requirement/limit?
- Everyone above the age of 7 (Born in 2014 or earlier) is able to participate.
Can I compete with my Longboard or Pennyboard?
- No, the Skateboarding Miniramp Challenge is solely for skateboarding.
Can I take part in more than 1 category?
- Depending on the total number of registered participants, you may be able to take part in more than 1 category. If you would like to, please register as normal, then email us at YouthCreates@sport.gov.sg to let is know the other category you would like to compete in.
How do I sign up for my age category?
- When you register for the Skateboarding Miniramp Challenge, or the BMX Flatland Competition, using the link above, our team will put you in the appropriate age group based on your date of birth provided in the form. We will then send you a confirmation email with more details!
When will the competition schedule be released?
- Competition schedule will be released within a short time after registration closes (noon on 29th October)
If you do have any other questions, send us an email at YouthCreates@sport.gov.sg, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!