Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long does my video entry have to be?
- We are accepting videos that are up to 2 mins, so they could even be 30 seconds if you’d like!
Portrait or landscape video?
- It’s up to you! We are accepting both.
Can I submit a Tiktok video?
- Why not? If Tiktok is a platform that enables you to show off your creativity, we’d love to see it!
Does the whole entry have to be the Dance of the Nation moves?
- No, we’d like you to show us your version of it. Incorporate at least 3 signature moves in your submission and freestyle the rest!
Which part of the music do I use for my entry?
- You can choose any part of the music you’d like to use.
Can I change the tempo or remix the music?
- No, we’d like to see you move to the original tune.
Can I change the tempo of the signature moves?
- Yes you may. You can make them faster or slower, just make sure the signature moves are still recognisable, and don’t forget, you’d also being judged on dance creativity (display of original dance moves in line with the music)
Is there an age category or limit for this competition?
- No! Anyone can take part and has a chance of winning.
Can my group submit more than 1 video entry?
- Yes, the more the merrier! You can submit more than 1 different entries.
Can I be a part of more than 1 group?
- Yes, we don’t see why not!
If I win, will my group be winning $1,600 in total?
- Yes, the cash prize of $1,600 is a shared prize amongst your group.
If you do have any other questions, send us an email at YouthCreates@sport.gov.sg, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!